27 Aug Some opposites in French 🐢🐇
Some opposites in French – part 3
You have already learnt a few opposites in French in some of my previous posts.
Here are a few more that I think can be useful.
- éteint (éteinte) = off, switched off
- allumé (allumée) = on, switched on
- dur (dure) = hard
- mou (molle) = soft
- lent (lente) = slow
- rapide (rapide) = fast, quick
- courageux (courageuse) = courageous, brave
- peureux (peureuse) = fearful, nervous
- court (courte) = short
- long (longue) = long
- beau (belle) = handsome, beautiful
- laid (laide) = ugly
Check my Instagram account for the pronunciation.
Read also: The opposites